Blast Away the Grime with Jet Washing in Manchester
Power washing can be used for almost any hard external surface so call us to clean your awnings, fences, garage floors, caravan and even walls. Book jet washing in Manchester to lift grease, grime, algae, moss and even weeds between block paving. Take the quickest route to clean paths, patios and driveways.
You’ll find that combining all your power-washable items together makes this already economical service even better value for money. The more items you put together the greater the transformation you’ll see to the outside of your property.
Book Industrial Quality Equipment for Your Pressure Washing in Manchester
You’ll get faster and better pressure washing because we’ve invested in top-grade machines. There are many advantages to choose from Cleaners Manchester for your work. Here’s what else is on offer:
- Book your jet washing when it suits you: : We have flexible appointments and work seven days a week.
- Gain added value: Combine this work with certain other services: Maybe one off cleaning or gardening services would suit you.
- Get a free quote 24/7: Do this on the phone, through our chat facility or send us a request by filling in our contact form.
- Your quote is based on the surface area: The price includes equipment use and labour.
- Get a more attractive outdoor space: And a safer one too, algae and moss are often slippery underfoot and represent a trip hazard.
Making the Most of Your Jet Cleaning in Manchester
Use your jet cleaning for all suitable surfaces. While we’re with you, you might as well take full advantage of us!. Some of the items and materials we can clean include:
- Decking: Softwood, hardwood or water resistant composites and laminates.
- Walls: Up to two metres in height, your cleaners will check to ensure that any windows in the wall will not be damaged
- Garden Furniture: Plastic, wooden or metal. Then there’s garage doors, caravans, awnings…if in doubt, just ask!
- Fences: Plastic, metal or wooden
- Paths, Driveways and Patio: Constructed of concrete, brick, stone, , tarmac, block pavingslabs, or any other firm surface.
Your cleaners will start by checking to ensure that the area where the cleaning is to take place has sufficient drainage and that the items or surfaces are suitable for pressure washing. When you ask us to jet wash paving slabs or bricks we’ll finish the process by filling in cracks with kiln dried sand to prevent weed regrowth. The experts will connect to a suitable water supply, an external tap is preferred but not essential. Once the cleaning is complete you’ll be asked to check the results and confirm that you’re happy with the work.
Get Certified Cleaners for Your Pressure Cleaning in Manchester
Our team members are reference and ID vetted before commencing employment. The technicians who will take care of your pressure cleaning are trained and certified in the use of the equipment we supply. This training includes the assessment skills required to ensure that only items suitable for pressure washing are treated with the technique. Your service is covered by full insurance and subject to our ongoing quality control evaluation. Occasionally we’re asked to clean items that are not removed by the power of the water jets. If this happens our experts will discuss the situation and suggest an appropriate cleaning approach.