Find Experienced Cleaners for Domestic Cleaning in Manchester
Give us a call and arrange regular domestic cleaning anywhere in Manchester. You take pride in your home, but you have better things to do than scrub, scour and dust. There’s a simple answer. Book a vetted and insured cleaner who will come at your home as many times as you want and take on the chores that dulls you.
Set up your cleaning as often as you need it, it could be as rarely as once a month or as often as once a week… Enjoy a hygienic kitchen, a sweet smelling bathroom and a dust free dining room.
Flexible and Reliable Domestic Cleaners
Here’s how we combine freedom and reliability. Your Manchester domestic cleaners service will be utterly reliable.. You will be able to adapt the service to be corresponded to your needs, even when you require a change. For details check out the following list:
- Easy to contact: Find us 24/7 on the phone, by filling in our contact form or just type directly into the chat box on any page of this site.
- Benefit from discounts for other services: Add oven cleaning, carpet or carpet cleaning to your service pack and you will get a special reduced rate.
- The free quote is based on an hourly rate: Book the hours you need, as often as you need them.
- Judge us by our results: Book a one-off cleaning session if you you’d like to check us out before setting up a regular service
- Book your cleaning for any day of the week: There’s no extra charge for weekend services.
- Once your service is in place you’ll get a regular cleaner: Even if the cleaner is missing we will set up an appropriate professional for a substitute.
- Cancel or rearrange a cleaning session: With no penalty when you give 2 days notice or more.
- Feel free to leave us the keys: You’ll never have to hang around for your cleaner because we have secure systems in place for this purpose.
What’s Included in Your Home Cleaning in Manchester
It’s your home, so you know best what needs to be done. For every service provided by us, you set the task list for your home cleaning in Manchester. Generally speaking there are tasks that need completing at every visit and others that are done on a rotational basis:
Regular tasks: Cleaning bathrooms including all fixtures and fittings, disinfecting toilets, polishing and dusting through your home. Mopping floors or vacuum cleaning, wiping down all work surfaces and appliances, cleaning kitchen sinks. Wiping down contact switches and doors. Making or changing beds.
Rotational Tasks: Scrubbing tiles and grout in kitchens or bathrooms. De-scaling taps, cleaning filters in dishwashers or washing machines. Emptying fridges or freezers, cleaning, de-frosting and putting everything back. Cleaning out store cupboards Internal window cleaning.
Optional Extras: Ironing, washing up, putting laundry through the machine, and anything else that can be done without the use of specialist cleaning equipment or products.
About the products products, your cleaner will use the supplies you provide, or for a very reasonable price we’ll take care of the eco-friendly, non-toxic detergents needed to clean your home.
Because Trust is an Issue
All staff who deliver house cleaning in Manchester undergo a rigorous ID and reference vetting process. Letting strangers into your home isn’t something we expect anyone to do lightly. Don’t worry! Your cleaner may be a stranger to you but we know exactly who they are. Our experts are trained in cleaning approaches, techniques and fully realize their responsibilities as key holders. To make sure you get value for money each and every time you use our service we keep an ongoing quality control program.